urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 31...

A lot of things happen for a reason. sometimes it's for the best, sometimes it's for the worse.
I finally realized that what i said earlier about how friends come and go is totally legit.
I went through my phonebook & there was no one i could call anymore.
It is pretty sad. but i dont mind really. my independent life has grown stronger?
being anti social is bad, yet it helps me pull things through.
my memories of good/bad times zoomed into my head today. I shed some tears... but no more. there will be no more tears coming out of these eyes. no more indeed.
I may be somewhat "sour" about "friends" right now. but soon i will discover that there is no one in this world that will help me or do me good/harm to me other than my own self.
i give up. i totally surrender. i dont know what to do anymore.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment