urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Changing....

Wow. Very disappointed in myself. My Physiology test score = 54%. F!!!? wow. i think that is my first F! i dont remember the last time i got a F! so depressed right now. it's numbing my mind and heart. I don't even know what i can say right now. but how stupid i am. and such a slacker. OR maybe Biology isnt my thing. I'm so scared. Life is scary. sometimes i really dont want to carry on. It's so stressful for me. and I'm so weak. really, I am.

But it's time for serious change. no more hanging out and having fun. seriously. i can do it. and i will for a while to see how things work. ok. no more facebook. no more. and this time, i really mean it. people can email/call/text if they need me. if they dont know my number or email then... they dont need to talk to me. i didnt need facebook back then then why now!?

However, I will continue to blog. helps me release negative energies. alright. good. bye.

3 comments:

  1. ur not stupid, diane so dont think that bout urself. just continue to work as hard as you can. if you gave it ur all, you've got nothing to regret. life is very scary though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. depressing :( no phone now too? Yeah who needs it i'll track you down any how!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea this is depressing. i'm a bad luck child... i havent found anything good that happened to me yet...

    i guess people just need to email me... if they need to get in touch with me theres a lot of ways... if they look on fb they can get to twitter and my email, through twitter you get this blog site and my email and fb! haha

    ReplyDelete