urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Monday, October 5, 2009

Updates!

Homecoming game night 10/02/09

Pictures taken from Brian Vu

Homecoming NIGHT 10/03/09

"Toast to the night!" ___________ Pictures taken from Brian Vu

This was pretty much the highlight of the week! (my week, at least)
Homecoming wasn't that great for me, but for the boys I think it was great. (Don't know about Chris though, sorry! It was so hot and I'm not a dancing person... haha)

Anywho, today, monday, I got my test in Ochem back... 87%! way better than my first one, which was 67%? haha. If it wasn't for my lame doubts, I would have gotten an A! 96% or something! OH well, next test! For bib trad (biblical tradition & culture, Theology 205), I got 98% on the first exam! haha. Freaking out on the paper that is due this week and the QUIZ! FYI, this is not an easy class; one of the hardest class at UP! *sigh* Physiology is not starting out too well. need to change that F to an A! (that's the spirit!).

Time to let go, and MOVE ON! - there's no point in thinking of the past when it's already over. Once it's over, relax and enjoy the rest of your day/life. The main point is to enjoy learning new things and understanding it rather than caring/sweating over the GRADE and forget everything later on! Just something my dean told me when I went to him for an interview about study abroad. Interesting guy with interesting questions. For those who don't know, I'm planning on going to London this summer - taking 6 credits of upper division biology over there for about 6 weeks. I dont know if it's a good idea, but right now, my heart is wanting to go. So, I'm just following my heart for the time being.

So, I can't wait for Fall break! Not because of my birthday. It's never because of that. I remember last year, I totally forgot about my birthday until someone talked about it like 2 days before it. This year, it's totally different! Everyone is just asking "what do you want for your bday!?" It's nice of them, but really, I really want nothing. Hanging out with friends and PEACE&LOVE! haha. If you can find me a nice boy, that would be great! JK. don't want a boyfriend yet. I feel like, it wont be anytime soon. Being in a relationship, messes w/ friendships. It's either Boy/Girl vs. Friends. I hate that. But i guess, i need to grow up. cant have friends there with me forever! at some point, they will leave. depends on the lame time.

but enough about this. TIME FOR HW/STUDYING!
:)

2 comments:

  1. i thought it was awesome as well! always fun chilling with u guys. thanks for inviting me btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no problemo! i like to invite people to things, even if i know the answer would be no. hahaa (not inviting/forgetting to invite is bad!)

    ReplyDelete