urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Coming of FALL BREAK!

Wow. the past few days at school were so long! one day i was like... "IT'S ONLY WEDNESDAY!?" haha horrible horrible week. But it's all over now. i was so glad it was friday when it was friday. haah. i got out of class at 11! it was awesome. i did some last minute things. Ate at Thai Ginger with some people. then i went home, took a nap. Met up with some people to go eat at Esan! man it was like a freakin' THAI FOOD ALL YOU CAN EAT DAY! and seriously. i really do hate thai food WITH A PASSION! but i'll still go just to hang out. unless something is wrong and i'm being a lame ass then i would refuse to go. anywho, after thai food, had dessert aka skinnidip! always good. i dont know why other people dont like it. w/e different people, different taste. we can't expect people to like everything you like! now that wouldnt be fun would it!? welll after that, i realized that the people that i was supposed to meet at OSU, didnt even leave PDX yet when i was about to leave! on the way there, there were no cops, some lame traffic, a lame car with two lame guys trying to mess around with me (that was scary). but no worries, got to OSU safely, without a scratch. sadly, my front right tire got FLAT! had the guys fix it for me. haha... it was like a bad saturday. my friend's car's tire was torn! so he had to go buy a new tire. so sad... just our luck! it was a fun weekend though. get to chill with friends, learned how to play BP (still vague...) and king's Cup! haha.

overall, it was a dramatic weekend. i got scared 3 times i think, 1) knocking on the bathroom door when i was using it, 2) chris flinging a "rat" aka a freakin leaf at me and i screamed, 3) my friend's boyfriend freakin scared me when i walked passed the hallway, dropped my stuff and ran away. haha. man i get scared so easily! it felt like my heart jumped out of my body!

haha random but my mother just called me "princess!" my friend is right! i get treated like one at home and there! thanks a lot though. seriously, i dont know what to do! i dont cook cuz i dont need to. i feel like i could if i try and need to do it. but home is home, food is already made by the mothers. no need for some burnt stuff made by amateurs.

had a talk about boyfriends, uhhh i dont want one as for the moment. i feel like if i do get one, it would ruin many/a lot of my friendships with people. you can say that im the type of person that would do anything for her friends, no matter what. i'm very loyal, therefore, my bf would take over me haha. i'm not gonna lie, but a lot/ almost everyone say that "I won't let my bf/gf get in the way of our friendship" but usually it does! no matter how hard you try, that other friend(s) would still feel awkward around you guys or even just around you. so yea. boyfriend, i'm not ready for.
sometimes, things dont go the way you want it to go. and all you can do is JUST LET GO! there's nothing to do when it is time to let go, but to LET GO! haha i hope that makes sense. i'm being hypocritical cuz i need to let go... of things too. it's just really hard. you dont know how hard it is until you feel it. no one will ever get me. man, suddenly im getting emotional. i didnt think talking about this topic would get me tearing up! i've given up, let go of things... things that i shouldnt even think about anymore, but it's still there. why?! it seems like i have a problem. no one knows about it. its not that i dont trust my friends to tell/talk to them about this. its becasue im scared. i dont know waht to think anymore. *sigh* i've just been keeping this to myself cuz i'm so afraid of what's gonna happen later on. hurting myself is the best solution.

anywho, iono why i ended up talking about this. people said i changed. i myself, dont think so. or maybe i did!? but to me, i think it depends on the time. the time as in: what day, what occasion, or where/what we are doing...? AND my mood, if im pissed off, i can be the tension of the atmosphere. if im happy, then no worries. if im annoyed, you better not annoy me some more, or else i'll be an ass to you. i hate people crying, therefore, i try not to cry in front of people. makes thing less awkward for other people! gotta be considerate now! i cant always be selfish! can't always think about myself! i hate it when people plan ahead to get things their way... it's so devious! oh i hate those type of people.

now onto something a lil bit different. i have a thing with attraction. if there is one, i'll fight for you. sometimes, i would be wrong. wrong meaning, you're the wrong person for me, i cant be your friend. i figure this out usually at first sight. but my last case, it took me 2 months. i dont regret it. it was just a waste of my time. a waste of my effort. a waste of my sincerity. all this to find that this person is thee biggest jerk/asshole/bitch/etc!!! i think i'm done with fighting. i've lost too many. i dont want to fight anymore...

isn't it funny how this weekend made me think about so many things!?

No comments:

Post a Comment