urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stressed out

I'm so stressed out with life right now.
i should be writing 2 important papers right now.
but i'm not because i'm so stressed out i dont know where to start!
i feel like something has been messing around with me.
not God, of course.
But i feel like he might be punishing me for something that i did.
or he may be giving me signs about... CARS! especially all the traffic i've been getting into.
3 days in a row already.
caused me my show "Ragtime" to be postponed! i wanted/needed to see it today so i could have it out of the way, now i have to see it on Thursday. which decreases my time to finish the papers that i should be starting soon/done with.
*sigh* i'm glad ochem exam was over or else i would be freaking out even more!
*sigh* ok. done releasing my stress... now onto writing papers/lab reports!

No comments:

Post a Comment