urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Under the cheap July sky.

So basically July is the month. The month of downtime and sunshine. The Dog Days of Summer! But I've been just chillin' at home. Not doing anything special but SLEEP! eat, watch anime: Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilty, Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Eden of the East..., read: The Kite Runner (I reread the beginning cuz i forgot where i left off) haha I dont know on chapter 5, not clear on what the point of the story is yet, but i think i'm getting there. I've also been trying to play the guitar. I dont think i can because my fingers are too fragile & weak. but i'm still trying. not giving up yet. the sad part, i havent gone outside to play and get all sweaty! haha. i miss those childhood days.

I told my sister that i was reading the kite runner and she was like "is that for your summer reading for school?" and i was like "... no?" she said, "for FUN?!" and i replied, "....yes?" haha. i guess it was something surprising. I'm becoming a nerd since i yearn for school to come soon. I said i would buy some textbooks early to start reading it and get ahead, but i still havent! the laziness/procrastination will never die in me, school or no schoool. (next year, i wont slack off like i did first year of college. i was naive or should i say overestimated my intelligence. haha. sad, now i know i'm not that smart and need to study!!! haha.


i still need to find my feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment