urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Scared, Confused, & Anxious

"The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."

I know this might sound crazy, but i think i'm going crazy. I'm losing my mind! my memory! i dont remember the time i took my meds, i dont remember if i took a shower today, so i took two showers! i forgot to turn off the stove! these are only some of the things i've forgotten to do or dont remember...TODAY! maybe it's just my fever or whatnot acting up... but still it is scary.

it seems to me that bad things usually happen to good people...why do bad things happen to good people? i'm so confused! maybe they aren't good people? i dont know... oh the confusion...

i'm anxious cuz it's fourth of july coming up! always an awesome holiday... i think... with incidents... like 2007--kevin's messed up eye (went to the hospital for the rest of the night), 2008--cops @mt. tabor then onto some place near johnson creek? something like that... 2009--(i dont know yet...., hopefully nothing bad!!!). but yea excited to spend the weekend ish with an ex-close friend haha! ;)

oh i just got a hair cut... i dont know what to think about it.... *sigh* but yea. ok. time to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment