urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Monday, June 29, 2009

Truths about my type or myself according to the books...

I think deeply about things going on in the present, past, and sometimes even future. I often drift off during work or class and start thinking about other things. I always hide my thoughts from my friends, and it often takes a poke or a snap of the fingers to bring me back to reality. My eyes often portray a different personality than what i am. My eyes are a different part of my soul.

I:
Love to chat (when i'm comfortable & bored)
Love those who loves me (seriously i do... if you messed it, then you are gone...)
Don't usually lie or pretend unless it is necessary
Treats friends importantly
Am always making friends (or at least try to)
Am easily hurt, but recover easily...
Am bad tempered (seriously, i am... dont mess with me...)
Am a daydreamer
Don't care what other thinks or do i? haha
Am emotional
Am undecisive
Have strong clairvoyance ???
Love to travel, the arts and literature
Am soft-spoken, loving and caring
Am romantic (in a way...)
Am touchy and easily jealous (so true!!!)
Am spendthrift and easily influenced (wow... right on point)
Easily lose confidence (ka-ching!)

No comments:

Post a Comment