urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

reflections.

what is done is done. nothing can be changed.
why be sad? why keep painful memories? is it worth it?
it would only slow you down and prevent you from growing up.
things come and go. things happen for a reason.
flowers die when the weather is bad. they grow when they have enough nutrients.
everything is manifested in a way.

communication is the key to everything.
withholding things inside wont help for long. it would only build up.
who knows when that build up will blow up. which is harmful to everyone around you.

am i afraid of being judged? partly, but that's only about 2% of the problem.
then why dont i? i think it's because i dont know myself yet. i dont know how i feel. i dont know what i am feeling? am i really happy or am i sad? am i happy even though i think i am? getting to know myself is the number one thing on my list right now. i wont go anywhere if i dont know myself... it's been one day. and i think i am making progesss...

thank you (someone special who has enlightened me with things i've never thought of. it feels nice to talk, have silences, hugs & all the little things you say makes me feel better about myself, a lot of burden has gone off my shoulders, i can feel less tension from my muscles... haha!) anywho thank you.

im trying to reach that epiphany, the sudden manifestation of the essence or meaning of something. who knows, it might take me a couple of days, or maybe even a couples of years... but i will someday.... but with the help i'm getting, i'll get there faster!

ok. enough with the reflection of the week...


PS... walking a dog, going to a park, playing ball with a dog can get emotional & intense! haha. my fear of dogs has been decreased... maybe it's just this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment