urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Monday, January 4, 2010

Can't Sleep!!!!

What is wrong with me?
Why can't I sleep!?
I am really tired and sleepy! BUT I can't SLEEP!?
This is a problem.

*SIGH*

I've been thinking.
will I change... if someone special entered my life?
will I neglect my friends? will I spend all my time with that someone?
will I be the same person as I am now?
I remember saying I won't change...
Hopefully, I won't become like everyone I know who's in/has been in a relationship (they've changed).
AND one more thing.
... I will not shed a single tear for a BOY ever.

My bitterness towards boys has skyrocketed recently...
Don't worry, this didn't turn me into a gay/a lesbian... haha.
I like boys... I just haven't found the right one yet, I guess.
(BTW, when I think someone is hot/pretty, a girl, it doesnt mean that I'm gay... I just think she's hot/pretty).
Oh why am I talking about boys? They are such a nuisance.
The pain they gave me. Leaving me and yea... ugh. I don't remember their faces anymore... 

Anywho.
Happy thoughts.
I need to clean my room again.
so messy. again.
i will throw everything away tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment