urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Something that I've been wanting to know...

I know people lie for a lot of reasons. I know i do. haha.
But I havent done it in a long time. cuz theres no need for lying.
what i do a lot now is... digression. haha.
If you dont tell people stuff, they will never know and then you dont have to lie about stuff.

& I hate liars.

Well anywho the point to this whole thing is...  someone is lying to me. or should i say "LIED" to me.
There are two people.
One of them is saying the truth.
The other obviously is lying to me.
One person, I would have to say... I dont see the point of them lying to me... but who knows!?
The other, there's an obvious reason. But still, dont lie. please. to me.

It's pretty sad.
I'm pretty sad.

Why do people gotta lie to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment