urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wrong or Right!?

So something came up. Has to do with my grandma.
she died. my freshmen year in HS. That was a big hit on me.
I was really close to her. I would go to her house everyday after school since... elementary school! (cuz we moved away, otherwise i would still be livin' with her)
but yea so anywho. she had cancer.
i think it runs in the family. kinda.
my father had cancer.
my grandma had cancer (mother's mother).
my grandma (father's mother) died of old age? she was 90 years old i think. april 23rd, 2007? was when she died. since 2010 is her 3 year memorial... in VN that i was asked to go to... but yea i saw her once. when i was 10. which was the first time i've been to VN.
my grandpa (mother's father) died a long time ago... i forgot why he did. sick probably.
my grandpa (father's father) is still alive! currently living in VN. i saw him that one time i went to VN.

so anywho here's what's happening. my grandma's grave (mother's side) is on a land that we bought. and we made a tombstone type of dealio. very big i guess... as people over there would say how "rich people" would do it. so now the priest over there is trying to make us crush that down and bring up the coffin and move my grandma into a different coffin and BUY another piece of land on the empty side of the cemetery and make it like "my dad's cemetery" up in happy valley/clackamas. like burying the people UNDERGROUND! instead of having a pop out coffin like box. which takes a lot of space...

Can they do this?
Isnt it messed up to bring up the dead again!?
unrespectful!?
is this a catholic thing to do?!
why bother digging up those graves and wasting more of THE PEOPLE'S MONEY that they dont have in VN!?

this is nonsense, is it not?!
tell me what you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment