urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Findings

Wow... Glee is a really good show.
Hmm... I finally found the ring that a friend gave me over the summer. I admire that person very much. I wouldn't say that I "love" the person, but pretty close to it. Too bad we stopped talking... I'm sad. I'm too scared to call them. Hahaha.
Ugh... I think I've let a lot of my "happiness" go or go by me like that... Theres nothing I can do...

well one more week of break.
everyone is gone now! i guess that is a good thing... since im getting so fat now.
i need to start exercising...
ugh.

so i cleaned my room and came across my pad of "THINGS YOU DO THAT REALLY PISS ME OFF" it seems to me that... im too scared to give it to people haha. well to people that i should really give it to at least. i only gave it to 2 people. the only ones who i could be honest with and feel like they wont hate me for it, for being me, for tellling the truth. *sigh* one of them didnt take it that great... haha but its all cool... i hope/think. i think these are the two people who could do w/e... and get away with it. haha hmmm and that means a lot. i know i forgive people easily... but i put a barrier when it is needed. once the barrier is up, it wont come down. *sigh* sadly, all of my barriers are up.

No comments:

Post a Comment