urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Thursday, January 7, 2010

London...

So... I finally got the chance to talked to my mother about London.
She said I could go!

She asked me a lot of questions though...
Mommy: "Who's going with you?"
Me: "People."
Mommy: "Tony?"
Me: "No."
Mommy: "Christine?"
Me: "No...She goes to a different school..." Haha.
Mommy: "So you're going with no friends?"
Me: "Yea... Just people from school... that I know. But I dont care. I just want to travel."
Mommy: "You should reconsider. It's a lot of money... and none of your friends are going... Why don't you go with your friends during the summer or something? You can travel with them. It's cheaper and you get to have fun with your friends?"
Me: "So you're telling me not to go."
Mommy: "Well, it's up to you."

What do you think guys?
What should I do?
I have 6 days to think about this...

It's 5800 for 6 weeks in London. Living in apartments of downtown London. I'm taking 2 BIOLOGY classes... and one of them is with THE HARDEST TEACHER EVER (I had her for biology last year and I got a C... haha). Also, I get to go on some excursions with the group... and yea. Museums and etc...
I need to pay 1400 ish for plane tickets.
& then Food/Clothes/other expenses.
So probably around 9000 ish.

Is this worth it?
and I'll be straightforward... 9000 is a lot. It's like a whole year... (if you know what i mean). So year... All of this, I would have to take out LOANS... my debt is increasing each year... *sigh*...

IS THIS WORTH IT??!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment