urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Friday, August 21, 2009

Blue Lake

Last Summer Get Together! Summer fun. Summer Love! Summer nights. Summer games. Oh, how I say I hate Summer, but really I love Summer. Especially chillin' with the friends. Yes, there could be awkwardness in between, but it's always worth it. Bonding time is always a plus. "Get to know each other!"

Frisbee Fun (Doan's good throw)


Volleyball (Brian's a Pro!)


Trying to Figure out how to make a fire....


Kelly, Stacy & Me


THE CANOEING CREW

Blue Lake was a success! I thought it might have started slow since I waited for 3 hours ish or more for everyone to come! It was a tee bit awkward at the beginning since we forgot a lot of stuff... Sorry about that. But thanks y'all for not minding...I hope. It's my first time taking the initiative to start an event so a lot of stuff are still unorganized!

No comments:

Post a Comment