urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A [Peak] at the Past....

So today someone mentioned something about my past. it was the past!
... and it was one of the most painful ones.

the thing about me is i like to forget (and in a way, i do forget easily w/ my bad memory that comes in handy sometimes), but no matter what happens, the past will come up eventually...only a matter of time. Again, this wouldn't happened if i didnt tell certain people. Luckily, they arent nosy nosy people haha or else the whole world would know.

So after a relationship (friend, boy/girl, etc...) whether it was a hard break up or it was just confusing and you didnt know what you did wrong or when it involves the "C" word... "cheating," there's gonna be that pain, hurt, anger, jealousy, etc... feeling. It does not feel good, at all.

sometimes the pain is unendurable. what could be done? there might be other ways, but i slept. ate a lot. got depressed. didn't reallly talk to anyone. BUT IT WAS ONLY FOR A WEEK! after that, the painful memories were gone. i see it as if it was completely erased from my memories. i dont want to think about it anymore in the future. I mean, nothing could've been done. so there's no use of being sad/depress for so long. a week was pretty long for me. since it was nothing. nothing. nothing at all. therefore, when i talk about my past, this part doesnt apply in my life.

so to make this clear: I never went out. nothing happened. i hate cheaters/two-timers. & unclear relationships - like with Summer+Tom from (500) days of summer.

I know this is vague. But if you knew about this, then i think you know what i'm trying to say. Hopefully, this topic wont come up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment