urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

POLAROID @ URBAN OUTFITTERS! I WANT ONE!!!! THE LAST ONES EVER MADE!!! I'M SO GETTING ONE! haha


Urban Outfitters + The Impossible Project

This is awesome. i've always wanted a polaroid. if i can get my hands on these babies, i would be so happy. i bet it would be really expensive though. *sigh* oh well hopefully i can and hopefully it'll be worth my time/money. there's gonna be limited of film. but i'll have to wait till 2010 to buy more since they are only making 700 of the polaroid cameras! therefore, this would be awesome if i can get my hands on them! should i waste my money or save them!? help anyone!? comment below!

1 comment:

  1. geez it's about 180 and 24 for film.... i dont know dude....

    ReplyDelete