urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Plan for the next few days...

I've come to a conclusion and found a solution for my last post... I'm gonna finish this book that i borrowed months and months ago.... and return it to "them." That would be my excuse to talk to them since I'm too scared to call them up... Chicken much? haha

So, I've been thinking for the whole day. I'm lucky. To be me. And I'm actually pretty content about it. I feel sorry for other people. who tries too hard. cares too much about what other people think. I mean I care about what others think too, but not to THAT extent, where I forget who I am and become another person. I'm basically me. If you don't like me, I can't help it. I'm sorry. I don't think I've ever act... different than just being me (Though, there are phases of me -emo, happy, angry, vexed, frustrated, etc...) *sigh* I could be wrong though (from a different point of view...)

But I'm sick of liars. Don't talk to me if you're gonna lie. People these days... are a mess. But who am i to judge? I'm a mess myself. Again, who put ourselves in this mess? It is our own self. We can't blame others for our mistakes/faults. So take it like a man and suck it up. Not saying, we can't vent or share our problems, but if it consistently happens, there's something wrong with the picture. This is when things are out of hand and something's gotta be done other than complaining about it. Think about it. Don't be stupid and be a fool. Oh boy, I feel great now. Just great. BTW, this is me talking to myself. This has no fingers pointing at anyone, but myself.

I just realized something, I've lost contact with my old friends! Haha I thought going to different schools was the reason, but summer is ending now and still I haven't talked to them. I guess long distance relationship is really hard to maintain. Then again, no effort from me. or them. What can i do? School is starting again and there's nothing to do but to move on and make new friends. This is true, but to me, friends will always be friends. I dont forget them, they're just not "here" right now. Remember now, I'm a keeper. Most things will always stay with me.

The point of this post. I have no idea. Oh, it was to tell you about the solution I've come up with to talk to "them." & my feelings on... me.

So my goal is to finish the book by... MONDAY! and talk to them... sometime next week! wish me luck. (i'm excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment