urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FORGETFULNESS

Oh geez. I threw my retainer away.

lately or I've been noticing it more often my memory is degrading. This is not good. But it might be a short term thing right? *sigh* hopefully.

so i was getting ready for bed, brushed my teeth and suddenly i remember... RETAINERS! i didnt think i put it in the retainer box cleaner thingy, but i still opened it to double check. EMPTY! uhh went downstairs. table cleared. trash empty! oh no please tell me its not in the garbage outside the backyard!

*sigh* what luck. gotta go through the germs (phobia #4)........ gotta do what i gotta do.

i remember drinking water with my retainer on. then mother came home bought us TACO BELL! i took my retainer out. ate my chalupa. put them back on. then threw away the taco wrapper. then sister was like want my chalupa? was stilll kinda hungry, so i ate hers. of course i took 'em out again... Oh! and we were also watching the Teen Choice Awards - discussing who was hot, critiquing celebs - how britney spears act like she was in a rush and didn't even hug miley cyrus! and such... haha. I think that made me delirious! and so i threw my wrapper away without noticing my retainers.....

oh me.

No comments:

Post a Comment