urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy week

very very busy this week. i just got my ochem test back today... 43%! hhaaha. not bad for only using 25 mins our the 60 mins that were given... (i was late for class if you didnt know why... haha) *sigh* this is totally my dropped test. with that... that means i have around a 74% in the class... which is BAD! i need to do good on the next exam which is the week after thanksgiving... AND on the final... *sigh* i could still get a B+ or something? hopefully!

uhhh i need to work on my Theology paper that is due on wednesday! that will be a huge part of my grade since i got a B and C on my last two papers... I need a B on this paper... it's too hard to get an A on the papers... she's very anal about everything! haha the final paper should be easy since its just all 3 of the papers put together... gonna be a lot of work still all due the week after thanksgiving!.... I've been acing all the tests/quizzes so that could help me a bit. hopefully an A-/B+ in her class...

i have a fine arts exam on wednesday... *sigh* so lame.

my sister has no school all week! luckky her! wait... i dont have school thursday and friday! haha... yay!

so yea. i need to finish that paper #3 and the ochem lab reportS and notebook write ups that i've been putting off. haha. OH! and my physiology final report and PRESENTATION that i need to work on with d.Le! *sigh* great! so much stuff to do.

(haha i'm posting a lot of stuff. cuz i'm close to the 100th post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment