urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Friday, November 20, 2009

"SHE WOLF"



So today was pretty awesome.

(well yesterday now, i was in the middle of writing this... but i was forced to chow down my tuna salad... that i ACTUALLY made... haha surprising isnt it? it was so good. makes me wanna get some right now. welll anyways... back to why yesterday was so awesome - speaking in past tense from yesterday though. feel like it's more exciting if i do so. haha).

ok. the beginnning of the day was not that great.
  1.  i had the new caramel brulee latte at starbucks... and i was getting sick in class. it made me feel sick! haha. i fell asleep in that class too (physio). so bad. so then i went to the library... and SLEPT! while the others were doing their own thing (studying for ochem exam... which is the one that willl make them or break them, meaning dropping that class or not haha). right now... i have a C+/B- in my ochem class... i dont mind if i get a B in that class... it's impossible for me to get an A in that class now, since of that incident that happened on monday... so bad. i was completely screwed either ways.
  2. i went to 23rd...again. (two days in a row), but this time was for trader joe! (i think it is the closest one... by UP...) but yea i got some cookies and.. CHOCOLATE! and clif bars! i remember i used to live off of those last year... haha. i'm starting again. after that, i went to fat straw...again. this time i got a banh mi. i want to see all the hype about their bomb banh mi. i didnt think it was bomb... haha but my cousin owns this place... so i'll just keep quiet. haha. i only come for their green milk tea w/ tapioca + egg custard! 
  3. i went back to school... and played with my new friends. (it is sad, but they are all freshmen! i feel more... me when i'm around them. haha i blend in so well!) i feel bad cuz we always joke around...IN THE LIBRARY! sometimes, there will be a whole row of asian (us and us) on the balcony... i feel a little weird haha. but recently, we've been moving around the library... i have my own secret spot to go to when i dont want anyone to come see me. but yea... haha the things we do... so funny.
  4. so in physiology lab today, there was 2 student projects going... the first one was my friend's effects on blood glucose levels in HIGH, LOW, MEDIUM calories/fat intakers. i got the low calories and they fed me a salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, and i think it might have been balsamic vinegar dressing? but i could be wrong. it was good though. and also a WHole GIANT APPLE! it was hard eating the apple, i told her. haha. and i had to get my fingers pricked 3 times for her project! *everyone who was participating did. haha but still the pain! so funny cuz my professor was the one that pricked all of us... everytime it was my turn... he could sense my tenseness and everyone would stare cuz i was... being "dramatic" about it. haha my friend said, "sorry. this is not payback for last week though..." haha last week i made her drink my instant starbucks coffee for my project! it was pretty nasty.. cuz it was black... i mean i couldnt take it either... it was so strong! and it sucked for her cuz she couldnt drink the creamer that i bought! (it kinda helped to dilute the strong bitternes... but it was still strong!) but yea the other was grilled cheese for high, and... something else for the middle group... our class is awesome!
THIS IS THE MAIN PART
    5.   So finally frisbee class! it has been more than a month w/o going to class due to fall break, scheduling of the fields, and the captain being sick. i was dreading it before going to class today, since i was tired after a long day of... eating and doing random things. BUT i'm glad that i went. cuz we finally are playing mini tournaments, like a ladder... (what we would do in tennis and stuff..) so we counted off by 4... i  was a TWO! pretty awesome. cuz i thought this other girl, who was also a two, is cute/pretty and tall! haha. only us two girls on our team. the other teams has more than two girls which is weird. and it sucks cuz we got stuck playing in the chiles center. i also think one of my guy teammates is pretty cute... haha. *sigh* so bad. but yea we had to share the "gym" with the dance team... so we took half of their space and we conquered the top floor. i ended up in a team with pretty awesome people! my workshop leader from last year is on my team. he is pretty awesome! haha remembers my last name! haha (i knew he was the only one who signed me up cuz no one on my team knew me... but now they do!) yes... well most of them and the opposite team should know who i am now... cuz i am the SHE WOLF! hahaha i was in my element today. even though i was wearing like a button up shirt (assumed we didnt have class today haha), but had my sweat pants and running shoes in the car so its all good. haha. so yea at first i was being "BLAH" about going to class but when i started playing i felt good! adrenaline rush or something. i was like... what they (high school people) used to call me "SHADOW CAT" haha. i guess i was fast and came out of no where. well, so... i guess i made... a lot of "touchdowns" haha it felt nice! runnning for the disk, reaching above my head, jumping up and hoping to catch it right in the touch zone! it's like in those football movies... haha! i caught most of it! and i love it when i knock the disk down in front of someone's face! haha so mean but i like that feeling. (i had a dream about it last night, and my cousin got scared because when i knocked the disk down, i jerked! so she startled and thought i was possessed or something! i woke up thinking wow... i cant believe i dreamt about that! haha) so yea so in the middle of the game... people started calling me SHE WOLF! (because... the dance team was stretching/warming up to "she wolf" by shakira (SEE ABOVE) and my friends were dancing to it before the game began so thats where that came from...) haha so yea... near the end of the game.. we were in the lead... like 15-3 or something hahaha so the captain was like ok... "cap time" or something like taht.. i forgot the terminology! but basically its like in the next 5 minutes, if my team score 2 touchdowns then we can stop the game and we're done! if not then keep playing until... some time. haha but yea... i made the last two touchdowns... in less than 5 minutes!!! haha we were all screaming and yelling GOOD GAME! NICE JOB. ETC... haha pretty awesome... so yea. so my friend/team captain... officially named our team... SHE WOLF... hahaha! so yea yeppie! fun class! haha next next week the others and the rest of the class will see me in my element... i hope!


so yea i got home. got a missed called from my cousin. i knew it was twilight! haha. so we, me sister and cousin, went to see it. it was pretty good. hah i liked it. waited in line for about 30 mins or so until we could get into our seats. haha. it was full. but i didnt think it was a FULL HOUSE. but it got kinda stuffy in there...pretty gross. yea. then went home and showered and sleep! at 4 or so! i slept in my mother's room. i think i will for the rest of the month haha. im sick of my room. for now.


yep. thats all it is. upcoming weeks will be hell! i'm not joking. i need to stop having FUN! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment