urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Resemblance

Just looking at old photos.
My dad's style kind of resemble mine.
It's kind of freaky, yet cool at the same time.
I see my mom in me too.
haha, oh how stupid were those statements!
of course i have genes from my mother and father!

anywho, this is how i function at 4 in the morning! (people who spends the night and stay up with me, should know... i am SUPER DUPER weird around 5 am but it's funny haha).

so i fell asleep. haha.

now in physiology lecture. it is so boring! and i think the lack of sleep has an effect on this too.
8:10s are bad for my health.
i am hungry right now.
everyone is too busy to get fatstraw with me...

well i just got back to school. fat straw was good. havent had it in a while.
Escape from NY Pizza was good too! last time i had it was with a friend, maybe 1.5 years ago. haha.
Parking was a BUTT today. i went around for 30 or so minutes! then i gave up and went to UO to pick up some polaroid film... BUT THEY ARE OUT! so sad. that was my last and only resort! *SIGH*

Today, in workshop, i feel like there is a connection between me and my class! haha i'm happy. even though, i suck at teaching them, they all are really nice. Most of the time, i will be asking them questions rather than they ask me! haha i feel so stupid. But in a way, i am helping some of them... so im happy. there are 2 kids who are good at explaining so i pick on them all the time. haha it helps me and the other kids in class. there is this one girl... who stopped showing up since the 3rd week... but i dont blame her. it's not like i'm all that helpful haha. but yes... 3/4 more weeks left until we part. i will miss them haha.

but yea. my memory is gettting really bad. like today i repeated something... 3 times... to the same person... (each time i saw them... ) it's werid how i dont remember things like that anymore... i think my memory receptors need to get stimulated more often mostly my short term... i tend to remember long term stuff.. quite well... hahaha.

haha funnny cuz this post was made throughout today... thats why you see random stuff in different paragraphs... welll i think i'm done. nothing really new with me except how i failed my ochem test... since i had only 30 mins to do the whole test... and how i'm excited for thanksgiving... and christmas... sad cuz i realized... that this year will be my year where i wont get people/my friends anything... i wont have the money... since mother is not home... and im at the point where... everything is gone... i need to learn how to conserve! im sad. well i hope in that sense, that i will get what i want... meaning nothing from my friends. seriously. winter break will be awesome this year... me and my bed! haha.

2 comments: