urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

horrible friend...

i am a horrible friend/person!

so i was working on this assignment with a friend and we were going over every single question (50 of them) and when we got to 45... i decided to take a quick "let's close my eyes while laying down" while searching for the answer which was at 12 ish?... and i totally FELL ASLEEP! i didnt wake up until 6:30am!.... isnt that horrible?! i left my friend hanging!!! *sigh* i hate(d) myself for the past few weeks. it has beeen hard.
unnecessary things that happened, which made everything more stressful for me... please go away.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your friend would understand...
    You just need more sleep.

    Sleep solves everything. If you keep on losing sleep, it's just going to lapse on you and eventually you'll be sleeping when you drive. BAD.

    ReplyDelete