urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Real Fact

Sometimes stuff happens for a reason.
But what i hate the most is not knowing ahead of time.
i like to be spontaneous, which contradicts my previous statement.
the two are two different things though.
not knowing ahead of time is when there is a plan, but i dont know about.
the second, being spontaneous, is not having a plan, in which we come up with one at the spot.

there is always a reason when it comes to my actions.
like me not wanting to do something. eating, stressing, drinking, etc...
i am easily persuaded, but it is not because i am easy, it is because i dont want to make things complicated.
i feel like my stubbornness would make people hate me. cuz i am stubborn. i just never showed it. like if i really feel like it...no one can make me do something that i dont want to do, i will NOT do it, to the point where i would get pissed off and just leave or w/e depending on what the situation is.
but, of course, this will never happen. because "i love my friends" too much.

yes, i hate liars.
doesnt mean i cant lie.
sometimes it is necessary to lie so things can be ok.
sometimes it is better than the truth.
BUT lying is not the way to go.
in the end, it would get out somehow... sometime... in the future.

sometimes, i just want to be... myself.
OR
just someone else..
a totally random person...
that no one knows.
if i act differently around new people whom i havent already met then... that would be interesting!
they dont know who i actually am.... they dont know the real me. and i dont know them. haha... it would be funny and interesting..... hmm.... interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment