urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Saturday, December 26, 2009

my day today

haha
we can never have too much butter!
lobester killer haha
you are the butter to my bread, the air to my breath.

i finally finished Julie & Julia. It was a pretty good movie. I want to learn how to cook now. I really do. I feel like if I have lived in a different place, I would totally know how to cook. It's limited here. My mom doesnt even use the OVEN! If my dad was still here, we would be making desserts and whatnot together. (especially cheesecake, his specialty from what i hear from my cousins who knew him when they were young...) Every time i eat cheesecake, i think about my dad. haha. it's weird how i feel... this bond... with him still... even though it's hard for me to picture him... AHHH! why am I talking about this!!? haha

anywho, good movie.

i cant wait to go watch sherlock holmes. i wanted to see it yesterday... haha and right now....

so i picked up mothers today at the PDX waited.. for 1 hour! international airlines... she went the tokyo way. which was different from the previous times... haha I waited at the D gate section, and then i was like no one is coming out (8:15am)! then one of the people who works there told me that i had to go downstairs to the international arrivals. mothers and uncle didnt come out until 9:15am! haha lame i woke up so early... 7am. and was hungry so i ate... a #2 at McDonald's haha 

i got home and went back to sleep. right now is 2pm. and i'm still in bed. haaha.


SO now i am watching THE KITE RUNNER!
i read the book last summer and i cried at some parts... it was a reallly good book. i recommend you guys to read it if you havent!

so the movie is alright. not as detailed as the book of course. and is missing a lot of scenes! i didnt CRY or like just teared at this one part... but not pouring down crying when i was reading it... haha. not a lot of books can do that to me... but yea. i say read the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment