urbanspoon

Portland restaurants on Urbanspoon

Thursday, December 17, 2009

oh the pain...

i am currently going through two types of pain...
the pain of:
(1) joy - i am happy that tmr is THURSDAY the 17th! last day of finals! it is painful because it is finals week! so much work to get done and studying to do.... all the information did not exactly go inside my head like i wanted it to, but the bad part of it is over so i'm glad. i only have two more finals: fine arts, which is a speech on JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH (a famous baroque composer...) and the other one is my biblical and traditions class (theology) which is a paper... ish essay type of final. which i still need to study for.

the second pain that i am experiencing is:
(2) physical pain
-sharp stabs throughout the left side of my back...(started like... a long time ago... but it usually goes away without me knowing... but RECENTLY like for 3 weeks now... my back is constantly aching or w/e it is... sitting/standing... so hard to focus. i dont think its my posture! or the way i sit... but yea... not good.. im putting some medicated oil (on myself) and like patches on my back right now to calm it but its not working... )
-my left foot cramping up... (weird, i noticed it started in the summer... like a couple of times... but recently it started again... i dont know what's happening to me.... scary! foot cramping up hurts! like i cant walk! like half your foot is stacked on top of each other... i dont know how to explain it.. but it is not a good feeling...)

thats basically all the recent PROBLEMS i have right now... *sigh*
ok back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment